Nelson Family

Nelson Family

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'll start with the not so flattering pictures!!! I tried to play photographer and use my kids as models.....it was interesting!! I needed some pictures for our store so I used my kids as the guinea pigs...or is it guinea kids? some turned out, and well others definately didn't!

Brigham being goofy!
Olivia Modeling a Bag for the store....she wasn't exactly feeling very well that day, but she wanted to be included in the Photo Op!



Another goofy shot!




Rachel really liked modeling! The hat and Dress are for sale at our store, and we needed to advertise what they look like!























Ain't she the cutest!

















3 comments:

Becky said...

Kourtney if you leave a comment, tell me how I can get into your blog, it won't let me and tells me that I have to be invited! HElp!
Becky

Kourtney said...

I love that you commented just for me! First, how cute are your kids!? Gabe saw a picture of Brigham and started begging me to go play at his house! When I tried to explain it was on the way to Canada, he thought I meant in Canada and then he wanted to go ride horses at Grandpa's house! Anyways, I just need you email address and then I can invite you, my Mom made me go private so let me know and I will totally invite you! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait until the summer when we go to Canada, we are definately stopping by this time!

Kourtney said...

I should have added that me email is cloggindiva@hotmail.com